Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Bobby Valentino says...

Thursday, January 8, 2009


“When you learn stuff from people you really want to apply those things that you learned”

“The only way that I could ever be on Luda’s level is to get from under him. I just felt like it was the (right) time in my career.”

Interesting. I'm not sure if I am buying it though. I heard Luda dropped him because he was acting like a diva and wouldn't listen to anybody. Oh well...

In other news, Bobby has also been going around the industry saying that R&B is dead. Check out the vid:


Now Bobby, let's not talk about your current trashy single that is playing on the radio. Stop playing homie.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate his new single...R&B is dead.

January 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM