Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Celebrity Fashion|2009 SAG Awards| Worthy Mentionables| 2009 Screen Actors Guild Awards|Viola Davis|Julie Benz|Laura Linney

Monday, January 26, 2009

Although these starlets didn't make my best dressed list, I do think their fashion choices are worth a mention or two. They were pretty stylish too, and I may not have loved their looks as much as I did the stars that made my best dressed list, but they grabbed my attention also.



Sunshine anyone? Actress Viola Davis looked absolutely radiant in this yellow one-strapped asymmetric gown designed by David Meister. She lit the stage up in this gown. Beautiful.



Actress Julie Benz looked very chic in her sassy LBD. She topped off her saucy look with these fabulous black Christian Louboutin pumps.



And actress Laura Linney looked stunning in this peach one shouldered Michael Kors dress. That color looks fabulous on her.

Cute looks for the red carpet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great color on Viola.

January 26, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Anonymous said...

I'm so loving the LBD.

January 26, 2009 at 11:30 AM