Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Christina Milian Says...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


“I bumped into Janet at a club. We talked for an hour and I was telling her I don’t know if I’m gonna do this, and she was like, ‘Girl, do not let them stop you. I’m a fan and you make good music.’ She’s a person I actually looked up to growing up, so her telling me that really was the day I was like, ‘I’m not gonna let these people
hold me down. It’s time.’”

And when asked about ex Nick Canon's new marriage to Mariah Carey:

"I was surprised like everyone else. I was like, ‘Really?’ It just seemed like a weird match, but I was happy for him. I always feel Nick works hard to get what he wants, whether that be women—that’s how he got me.”

Nick Canon may work hard to get whatever he wants,but I honestly don't understand why any woman would really want him. He's kind of wack to me honestly, but maybe there is something about him that I don't know about. The man has pulled super models, R&B chicks, and now a pop icon. Can't hate on that.

You can find the rest of Christina Milian's interview in the Winter 08/09 issue of Wrap Up Magazine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So umm, does she even still have a record deal? She needs to stop worrying about Nick Canon and make some music.

January 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM