Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Kanye West To Pose Nude?

Monday, January 12, 2009

Kanye West recently had an interview with Vibe magazine (he is on the cover of the issue), and expressed his new desire to pose nude:

"I definitely feel, like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I [want to] break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture.”

Kanye then goes on to say that posing naked would spark controversy, while if singer Bjork posed naked, she would get a pass:

“If she wanted to pose naked, you’d (public and media) be like, ‘Oh, that’s Bjork.’ But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it.”

Kanye makes a very good point, but I think it's safe to say that anything Kanye does will be controversial because Kanye wouldn't have it any other way. I am not sure how the Hip Hop world would respond to Kanye posing nude but we all know he loves the attention...he can be such a diva. And yeah, I just love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Kanye always b*tching about something?

January 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM
Opé - Style Artist said...

I think that he is right and that he should do it.

You tell him if he needs a stylist I would be happy to style him on that day.
lol!

January 12, 2009 at 2:45 PM
Anonymous said...

I think he should do it too. I don't think any other person in Hip Hop would have to the courage to do it. That's why I love me some Kanye!

January 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Anonymous said...

I heart Kanye!

January 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM