Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Sneak Peek: Alexander McQueen's Target Line

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fashion addicts are counting down to the in store launch of Alexander McQueen's Target line on March 1st, and I know we are all hoping we won't be disappointed like we were with the Thakoon Target line.

I felt bamboozled by the Thakoon line...seriously. Those clothes will never see the light of day in my closet.

Here's a glimpse of Alexander McQueen's Target line...













Fierce. I'm loving the Alexander McQueen Target line already.

Source: Nylon


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this definitely beats the Thakoon line. That line was very disappointing.

January 28, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Anonymous said...

The problem with the Thakoon line was the quality and overall fitting of the clothes. I think this line looks good.

January 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Anonymous said...

People be sleeping on Target but that have some cute stuff. I'm a bargain shopper anyway, to me labels are pointless. Love this line.

January 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Anonymous said...

Aww Amanda you didn't like the Thakoon line? I liked some of the pieces. This line beats it easily though.

January 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Unknown said...

Very nice pieces. I love the fact that the androgynous look is returning.

January 28, 2009 at 7:56 PM