Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Beyonce Cosmpolitan March 2009|Beyonce Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine|Beyonce Interview

Monday, February 16, 2009

Beyonce covers the March 2009 issue of Cosmpolitan UK magazine. She looks pretty fab as well...


In the issue, Beyonce talks about keeping fit and trying to maintain privacy in her life while being a superstar.

Here's what she said on her wedding to rapper Jay-Z:

"I've never been the girl who went to a wedding and thought, ‘Oooh, I want to get married.’ So I didn't want anything big and dramatic [for my wedding day] ... And I think that people can put way too much emphasis on the day. It’s just so temporary and it goes in a second ... I think it’s important for women to have their moment, whether it’s your prom or your birthday ... but to me, marriage is not about that moment. It’s about something way deeper."

On having kids:

"I do eventually want all of that (children) but I’ve seen the reality of having a kid through my nephew, Jules, and I know I’m not ready for it! Although, you know, if something happened ... People always say when it’s your kid it’s different."

On keeping her relationships private:

"There are certain things that are kind of obvious, and if you start talking, the questions will never stop. I think there’s more to life than sharing it with everyone ... At school, if I dated someone, I didn’t tell everyone. I feel like if everyone knows my stuff, it’ll take the beauty and pureness out of it."

Keeping quiet seems to be working for Jay-Z and Beyonce.

To read the entire Beyonce interview, go pick up the March issue of Cosmopolitan UK. It's on sale now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beyonce has to be one of the most boring people on earth. Thank God for Sasha Fierce lol.

February 17, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Anonymous said...

Beyonce is fronting. She acts like a robot because it pays her bills. She can be so fake sometimes.

February 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Anonymous said...

She's not boring, she's smart just like her husband. Out of all the singers out here, she has only one competitor, and that is Rihanna. And that's only because people choose to compare the two. That says a lot about Beyonce's success. Being "robotic" as you say is why she earned $80 mil last year.

February 17, 2009 at 12:43 PM
Anonymous said...

I kind of see what you are saying Tamela. I think people hate Bey so much because she really comes off as being perfect all the time. But it is what has gotten her to the top.Why change it up now?

February 17, 2009 at 4:04 PM