Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Celebrity Fashion|Kim Kardashian Grammys Dress

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Now yall know I have come down really hard on Kim Kardashian for her fashion choices. She disappoints me because she continuously chooses slutty outfits that are way to small for her, and Kim Kardashian usually takes a page or two out of Mariah Carey's fashion book and likes to keep her boobs on display every chance she gets.

But Kim Kardashian didn't look half bad at the grammys, so I thought I should give her propers...


Kim Kardashian wore this strapless Maticevski dress to the 2009 Grammys.

Not bad. Can't honestly say I love the dress, but it's one of the best looks I've seen from Kim. I think if Kim Kardashian stopped trying so hard to be a sex kitten all the damn time, she could actually be fashionable.

A for effort.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting dress.

February 10, 2009 at 12:54 PM
Anonymous said...

Kim Kardashian has her moments when she can look nice. But I agree, the whole sex kitten things does not do her any justice. She looks better in clothes that fit and cover her up.

February 11, 2009 at 9:49 AM
Anonymous said...

Tired of seeing this chick everywhere, but I will admit that she actually looks nice here.

February 12, 2009 at 4:11 PM