Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Celebrity Fashion|Taraji P. Henson Oscars 2009|Taraji P. Henson Pics

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ok, so my favorite actress Taraji P. Henson didn't win an Oscar for "Best Supporting Actress" last night at the 2009 Oscars, but I am just proud that she even got the nomination in the first place. She is so fabulous and I'm just glad her dreams are coming true. A couple of months before landing the role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Taraji P. Henson was about to sale everything she owned in a garage sale to support her son. So congrats to Taraji P. Henson anyway.

But as always, it's my job to watch her ever fashionable move. And last night was no exception...


Taraji P. Henson wore this off-white strapless Roberto Cavalli gown. This dress works me for a couple of reasons. One, I love the use of the irregular layers. This beautifully gave the dress some texture and I think the style of the dress was perfect for Taraji.

And I must also give Taraji P. Henson her propers for her brilliant choice to wear such a stunning statement necklace to complete her look...


Fabulous.

She even carried a satin clutch bag to add a little color to her ensemble...





Great look for Taraji P. Henson.

Photos: Getty Images

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taraji has made it big time now. Her career will never be the same. I'm so happy for her.

February 23, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Anonymous said...

She's so pretty.

February 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm loving the necklace and clutch!

February 23, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Unknown said...

Her hair is so healthy! Love it!

February 23, 2009 at 5:57 PM