Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Travis Barker And Shana Moakler Back Together

Thursday, February 5, 2009


Months after Travis Barker was involved in an almost fatal plane crash, he and ex-wife Shanna Moakler are back together.

Speaking to US Magazine while attending a grammy party hosted by Will.I.Am, Travis Barker confirms that he and Shanna Moakler are back together:

"[I'm] here with my babies' mama, my wife and my kids, and I really can't be happier."

The magazine also reports that Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler spent the whole night holding hands and Shanna Moakler even wore her wedding ring.

I'm glad to hear that Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler are back together. I may be a little crazy, but I feel like these two are meant for each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two are funny. I wonder how long they will last this time.

February 5, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Anonymous said...

Oh chill out they love each other. All it takes is a tragedy for people to come together.

February 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM
Wendy Banner said...

Considering that they keep breaking up and getting back together but are always there during the rough times...I think they might actually keep making it work. They leave but they always come back.

February 5, 2009 at 10:06 PM