Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Updates On The Aaliyah Movie

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I don't know about you, but I have been really trying to keep up with the progress of the upcoming movie on Aaliyah's life. I simply loved her growing up, so I am sure it is plenty of you that are like me and have some interest in this film.

The young woman that has been chosen to portray Aaliyah is Keshia Chantae. Here is a photo of her:


Keshia Chantae is a R&B singer who released "2U" in 2006, and is supposed to star in a television show called "Soul" that is set to launch this year.

Aaliyah's film is rumored to release sometime this year.

I have to say I have never heard of Keshia Chantae before. But if this movie flops and she doesn't do Aaliyah justice with this role, you can expect a huge back lash from the millions of Aaliyah fans waiting on this film.

0 comments: