Fashion Tips

Fashion Tips
Get fashion tips to enhance your style.

Fashion Designers

Fashion Designers
Check out runway reports on some of the top fashion designers.

Celebrity Fashion

Celebrity Fashion
Get the latest in Celebrity Fashion.

Fashion Deals

Fashion Deals
Check out great deals on some of your favorite brands.

Celebrity Fashion | Paris Hilton Actually Looks...Nice

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm not one to call Paris Hilton fashionable, any post I have done of the heiress always features her in some of the worst fashion choices I have ever seen. But I have to give propers when they're due, even if Paris Hilton is the recipient. Fair is fair...

Here's Paris at the Golden Globes party hosted by InStyle and Warner Bros...



Yeah she's looking pretty fab.

*Getty Images*

This shade of blue is gorgeous too.

Hmm, glad to see Paris Hilton getting her grown woman on. I just hope she won't return to her usual trashy ways, but I have a feeling this won't last.

And speaking of Paris...



Why?

Don't you have to at least be consistently fashionable to try to impersonate a fashion icon? I'm sure Audrey Hepburn wouldn't be too happy with this. Oh Paris.

Thanks for the picture Treasure.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris looks great. Cute dress.

January 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM